Yep, late again with Logan's monthly blog post! Now that Easter is (almost) over, I'll probably be less busy and can hopefully start to take his pictures on time!
This little guy loves to be on the move so much that he only sat for this ONE picture! Then he wanted to stand for the rest of them. Oh well!
Logan is getting REALLY big! He's super tall, just like his daddy. He's 30" (92%) and he weighs 21 lbs 11 oz (75%). He started wearing size 4 diapers this month and is wearing 12 month clothes.
Obviously he learned how to pull up in the past month, and he does it often! One of his favorite tricks is to pull up on the bookshelf and pull all the books off. How fun!
Logan has gotten really good at feeding himself this month. He loves graham crackers, Cheerios, Macoroni and Cheese, corn, and beans. He went through a couple weeks where he wasn't eating anything but he's back to normal now.
Logan has started recognizing words. Well, at least one word. He absolutely knows Lexi's name. If you say, "Where's Lexi?" He looks around until he finds her. It's really cute!
Logan also makes a LOT of noises. He likes to yell (especially during church). He makes a lot of different sounds like "Mum" and "Dada" and "Baba" but he doesn't associate them with anything yet.
He's also gotten better at playing by himself, which makes this mama SO happy. As I'm typing this he's playing with a book over by Lexi. It doesn't last very long (maybe 10 minute spurts) but sometimes it's longer and I can get things done, as long as I'm in the same room with him.
Which brings me to...separation anxiety. This is in FULL force at our house. If I leave the room, even for a second, Logan absolutely freaks out. This is normal and good, but it can get a bit tiring when I'm trying to go to the bathroom and Logan is screaming at the door.
Some of his favorite things right now are his swing, going outside, playing with his cars, and having us sing to him. Fortunately his obsession with the Frozen songs has calmed down a bit although he still enjoys watching them.
Logan still loves Lexi, as always, and Lexi loves Logan's food. Ha ha ha. She is still patient with him and I'm anxiously awaiting the day when they will play together.
Logan loves to be on the go. He's happiest when we are out and about, so I end up taking him somewhere most days. I'll be really excited when the weather is better and we can spend lots of time in our infatable pool out back!
We sure love this little boy! He's very close to waving and clapping so maybe that will happen before the next blog post! We love watching him learn and grow!
Here's a video of Logan being totally adorable in case anyone wants to watch it. Please ignore the fact that he's only wearing a shirt and a diaper. Usually he wears pants, I promise! :)
2 comments:
He's growing up so fast! He's such a cutie!!
What a fun video! SO cute!
Post a Comment