So here's what's been going on around the Cline home in March!
Logan got a swing! This kid loves being outside. I've been so glad for the nicer weather these past couple days.
He's started pulling up on EVERYTHING. Sometimes I'll turn the piano on for him so he can play while I get a few minutes of work done. He's pretty talented.
Logan loves the dog door. Yesterday he went halfway out of it. Don't worry, I was right there. This kid has to be watched every second!
He finally fits into the outfit we got him in Mexico. We weren't sure when that would happen because sizes in Mexico are really weird. But he sure looks cute!
I finished my LAST bunny order! Here she is. PHEW! I think I made 30 total.
Logan crawls all over Lexi and also yanks out her fur. She is extremely nice about it.
I found this awesome Superman shirt a few months ago on clearance at Target ($2.50! Steal!). When I bought it I was like "He's never going to fit into this!" Well...he does now!
Logan's new favorite hobby is to pull all the books down from the bookshelf. He does it several times a day.
I've been making tons of non-paper dolls, which is fine with me, because they are so cute I can hardly stand it. This is a small part of an Etsy order that I'm almost done with.
I also made this little turtle. He's super cute.
And I got a hair cut. Who else feels so much better when they get a little bit of pampering?
Logan has gotten really great at feeding himself. Here he is eating some corn and baked beans. Yummy yummy!











No comments:
Post a Comment