Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Logan is 10 Months Old!

 Little boy turned 10 months a few days ago. I can't believe he's so old! Only two more stickers (and photo shoots in the crib--they are getting increasingly more difficult!)


Logan is now around 22 lbs and I'm not sure how tall he is. He was 30" a month ago. He's in size 4 diapers and size 12 month and 18 month clothes (18 month pajamas--he's too tall for 12 months!). He has four 7 oz bottles a day, has 3 meals, and a couple snacks each day.


Logan has started to mimic Jordan and I a lot. If we shake our head no, he'll shake his head too. And he will also imitate sounds--he says baba and dada and mama but doesn't know what they mean. He does understand the words "Lexi" and "outside" though, and Jordan thinks he's starting to understand "mama" but I have my doubts.


Logan loves his stuffed animals. Whenever we put him to bed, we give him one of his loveys (he has a dog, a horse, and a fox) and he squeals, hugs it, rolls over and falls asleep. It's adorable. And whenever he finds a stuffed animal on the floor he collapses on it and gives it a huge hug.


Separation anxiety is still going strong around here--absolute panic when Jordan or I leave the room is pretty common. I've heard it peaks at 10 months so maybe he'll get over it soonish?


Logan is extremely loud. He's pretty much always yelling. People probably don't appreciate it during church but I like to keep him in Sacrament meeting as long as possible.


Logan's newest trick this month was learning to clap! He clapped for the first time at the end of April when we were in Florida. He's only done it a few times since but he did it a couple times today. Maybe I can get a video later!


Logan's favorite foods right now are cheese and frozen peas. I've also started giving him meat, which he seems to enjoy. We had campfire dinners last night and I gave him some ground beef and he really enjoyed it!


Logan only wants to stand up now. He's slowly starting to walk along furniture. He's let go and stood alone for a few seconds but I'm not ready for him to walk yet. Other favorite pass times include pulling books out of the bookcases, pushing his toys into different rooms, and banging on the fireplace.


He also likes to crawl into Lexi's bed and lay down in it. Lexi is very patient about this.


We love this boy and all the tons of personality we see everyday, even if it's exhausting! What do you think he'll learn to do next?

No comments: