Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Catch Up Post

I haven't posted in a long time! Lots to catch up on.

General Conference happened. We didn't get to listen to much because this kid was kind of crazy, but for about five minutes of the first session he ate popcorn on the bean bag chair.


We got Lexi a new backpack and Logan really wanted to wear his backpack as well. He was SO EXCITED as you can tell.


On Sunday morning for conference we made cinnamon rolls, since that's our tradition. They turned out really yummy. I found an amazing cream cheese glaze recipe that took it up a notch.


Logan wishes we had cinnamon rolls every morning. We took some to our neighbors so we wouldn't eat them all.


On Monday for FHE we went to Reams to pick out pumpkins (they are a lot cheaper than at the pumpkin patch). Logan got a perfect Logan sized pumpkin.


He loves his pumpkin and will hug it and says hi to it when we go outside.


I thought this pose was hilarious!



Jordan's in the middle of recruiting and I'm trying to help by reading this book by the chairman of the board of Intel. I'm going to do a post about recruiting later, it's been absolutely nuts!


Logan and Sophie went to preschool with Laurie at her junior high. Logan loved it and wishes he could go every day.


On Saturday we had BYU homecoming. We went early in the morning to get free blue pancakes. Logan actually ate them!


We met up with some other MBA families to watch the parade. Before it started all the kids were running around. It was cute (Logan is in the jersey).


Here's our family in our BYU best! Logan wasn't having the pictures though. Oh well.


Playing in the leaves!



At the parade!


Logan got a balloon and lots of candy. Soooo great!


This was taken at church. 1:00 church has been extremely rough this fall. Logan naps from 1-3 so we get to church right when we should be putting Logan down and it makes for a miserable Sacrament meeting. Logan doesn't usually nap on us but on this Sunday he did a backflip off our pew and totally freaked out and eventually fell asleep.


We've been trying to have Matt over for dinner more often, and Logan really likes him. He'll say, "Matt, watch!" and show him all his stuff.


On Wednesday Heather and I made adorable Halloween cookies. I'd been googling royal icing sugar cookies for a while and really wanted to try it. It was really fun! And they turned out super cute.


Logan woke up when we were about two thirds done with our cookies, and I gave him my phone to occupy himself. He decided to take selfies.


\

Here's me and Heather after our cookies were done. We were so proud! I should've worn makeup.


Beautiful cookies! We want to do Christmas ones as well.


Logan was a fan.


That Friday we went to Gardner Village with Mike and Laurie, and Krista and Emily and all their kids. It was fun! It was really hot though. Kind of crazy for the middle of October.


Here's Logan with Hailey, Sophie, and Aida (and a witch).



Isn't he just too adorable?



That evening we took Logan to a football game. It was a really good game, and Logan did great. He was very nice!



Logan ate my churro. That was not cool.


He was soooo tired by the end. We left 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter and he was super sleepy!


I was in charge of music makers on Tuesday and made these little pumpkins for our 5 little pumpkins song. I'm in charge again this week and will let them each take a pumpkin home.


And we went to the library this week. And built this awesome tower. And knocked it over of course.



No comments: