Last Saturday we took a quick trip to the Pumpkin Patch before Jordan had to go to school!
I told Logan that we were going to take pictures first and he had to smile and then he'd get a treat and we could go do all the fun stuff. He agreed, but he had a fake smile for a lot of the time!
He did NOT want to hold a pumpkin! Haha.
In the corn!
They thought it would be fun to hide and then scare me.
By the tractor! Logan was super excited to go on the hay ride.
He kept pointing to the especially large pumpkin they had set up when I asked him which was his favorite.
Me and my boy!
Goofy kid.
Finally it was time to do the fun stuff! We checked out the pigs.
They had a wallaby somehow!
My favorite part of the pumpkin patch is the pony rides. They had horses and ponies and the lady asked Logan which if he wanted the big or little horse. Logan said BIG! So he got to ride this big horse named Cheyenne.
He was super brave!
I was a very proud mama.
Then we went and played on the haystack slides.
And here we are in the corn pit! That's one of my favorite things as well.
We had lots of fun burying our feet.
Logan wanted to play with his bus in the corn and we almost lost it several times.
Daddy had to leave then, so Logan and I were on our own for the hay ride. Logan loved it though. We actually drive by the pumpkin patch when we get on the freeway, and Logan always points out the hay ride and wants to go again. We're going again with MBASA this week so I'm sure he'll be super excited!
We love the pumpkin patch!


No comments:
Post a Comment