One week ago, Jordan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary! It's been an amazing 7 years. We've been through a lot together! We've earned two bachelors degrees, half of an MBA degree, lived in three states, owned a home, bought a dog, been through infertility treatments, had a baby (who is now TWO!), been through several jobs, been through a miscarriage, been on two cruises, been to Disneyland, read several books together, and have been on several other adventures. And through it all we still love being together! I'm so blessed to have a husband who is wonderful in every way.
For our anniversary breakfast Logan and I ran over to Reams and let Daddy sleep in while we got fritters. They were super delicious, especially since I've been doing a BeachBody challenge and haven't been eating much sugar.
BYU was playing Michigan in a football game and so we watched that together, even though it was a terrible, terrible game. Poor BYU.
That evening we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was amazing! Mike was nice enough to watch Logan for us.We had a great a great time and it was really yummy.
Jordan got the Louisiana Chicken and it was really really good, but a little spicy for me.
I got the Bellagio Chicken, which was really yummy as well. Mmmmm.
I didn't take pictures of our cheesecakes but they were yummy too. I got the Oreo Dream cheesecake and Jordan got the Caramel Turtle. I love cheesecake!
After our dinner we hurried over and saw the movie The Intern (even though we are so tired of talking about internships and jobs!) which was really cute. We both enjoyed it.
I can't believe we've been married for 7 years! I'm so excited to know where we'll be for our 8 year anniversary!
PS This is my 500th blog post since I started my blog a few months after we got married. Pretty awesome!
PS This is my 500th blog post since I started my blog a few months after we got married. Pretty awesome!





No comments:
Post a Comment