Saturday, January 23, 2016

16 Weeks with Baby #2

16 weeks! So good that time seems to be moving right along. The first trimester was sooooo slow but the last couple weeks have gone by pretty quickly! Yay for that. Although as I'm getting bigger I'm slightly bummed that I have a "flat bump" again just like with Logan. I was hoping to have a cute round bump this time but it looks like this is just the way that my body looks pregnant!



How far along? 16 weeks
How big is the baby? The size of a pickle! I'm not really sure how big that is because pickles vary quite a bit in size. But I love pickles so whatever!
Total weight gain: 2 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? No. I'm wearing a maternity shirt today just because Laurie was so nice to buy me some long sleeve ones and I was trying them on, but I don't need to. Kind of funny, last time I was itching to get into maternity clothes and this time I'm like...I'm going to get sick of those maternity pants so I'm going to take my time. I am in my fat pants now though.
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Sleep: It's been SO BAD because I've had a cold and basically couldn't breathe while sleeping for like a week. I really hate it when I can't take Nyquil! But it's a lot better this morning so I'm hoping I'll be getting more sleep soon.
Best moment this week: Nothing has really happened with the baby this week, except I think I might be feeling the baby move? I'm not really sure. I really hope that's what it is, but it seems really early for that. I'm also feeling a lot better as far as morning sickness during the last few days. I'm still sick initially when I wake up but if I eat something and then take my Zofran, it's way better. Unfortunately I also want to eat a lot more because of that and I need to watch that.
Miss anything? This doesn't really have anything to do with pregnancy but I miss the warm weather! I feel like I'm being so lazy. It's just hard to feel motivated to be energetic when I'm tired and it's so cold. 
Movement: Possibly. See above.
Food cravings: No real cravings the past couple weeks. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing right now, although chicken is not my favorite, I can keep it down now. 
Gender: We find out on Tuesday! Woot woot!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Still slight morning sickness, bloating, and I feel like I'm hungry all the time. And I'm hungry.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Knowing if baby is a boy or a girl! Really just seeing the baby next week will be great. I'm always a little nervous before appointments but hopefully everything will just be great! PLEASE cast your vote on what gender you think the baby is in the sidebar to the right --->

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just so excited and happy about this little one on-the-way! Can I mention the gender, or is that the next post? ❤️