Oh my goodness I've been really bad about updating my blog lately. Like so bad! But there's just a ton going on right now with graduation and moving and baby and everything. But I actually looked decent yesterday so I made myself take a picture so I would have one for the blog.
Oh, and I made it to the third trimester! Woohoo! It's amazing! Only 81 days until baby Parker is due (that seems crazy, especially since I haven't even found a doctor to deliver him yet!).
![]() |
| Good job on the photo bomb, Lexi |
How big is the baby? Almost 15 inches long!
Total weight gain: I think a lot. I've probably gained 15 lbs by now. I feel huge!
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is okay, although it seems like when I lay down everything hurts, especially my ankles (weird). And then it hurts to get up. And I also have to pee about 6 times a night (seriously, last night I got up at 12 AND 12:30. I was like this is ridiculous! Part of me wants to wake up Jordan every time I go to the bathroom. Just so he can see how annoying it is. But that would be mean.
Best moment this week: Finishing up a bunch of baby projects that I've been putting off. I think the only thing left to do is the quilt, which I'm going to finish after we move out of the house.
Miss anything? Being able to bend over without it being a big deal.
Movement: Oh yeah. We've moved into the phase where my belly looks like there's an alien living in it. It's so weird! He moves all the time so hopefully that means he's just super strong and healthy.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular right now. Cheeseburgers still sound delicious all the time, and I want to eat pretty much all the time, although I try not to.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have been feeling fine, but the last couple days I've been mildly nauseous again when I wake up. So I'm hoping morning sickness isn't making a comeback for the third trimester!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Ugh, heartburn is the worst one. Also constant hunger. And major nesting, which is BAD since we are moving out. Seriously all the mess, chaos, and boxes are freaking me out big time.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and/or stressed.
Looking forward to: Moving to Arizona so I can just settle down and stop worrying about everything.

1 comment:
We love you! We love these posts and can hardly wait to welcome bouncing baby Parker! ❤️
Post a Comment