I swear time has absolutely STOPPED. 34 weeks? That's it? Feels like it should be at least 36 by now. At the very least! I don't know if it's because this week we did potty training or what but this last bit of pregnancy is taking for.ev.er. So get ready for some whining from me.
How far along? 34 weeks
How big is the baby? About 18 inches long. Weighs about 5 lbs. The size of some sort of cabbage, according to my app.
Total weight gain: I was weighing in at 24 a week ago, so probably 25 or 26 by now.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is terrible. I wake up more tired than when I laid down, I'm pretty sure. I'm so uncomfortable and hot and it's awful. Even naps are terrible! Also our bed is too small. I've been complaining about how I can't sleep so much that Jordan just ordered us a king size mattress, although it won't be here for a couple weeks. I'm so jealous that Jordan can fall asleep in about five seconds. He's also been snoring a lot. And I go to the bathroom at least once every two hours and sometimes more often. It's stupid.
Best moment this week: Uhhhh I don't even know. It's been a hard week. My mom bought a plane ticket to come out a couple days before my due date, so that is good! It will be nice to have her to help with Logan. I'm assuming I'm going to go over my due date. I also got Parker's clothes all organized and hung up in the closet and all the blankets and baby stuff is organized as well. So we're getting close to being ready!
Miss anything? Sleeping well! Although I know that's not going to get better for a long while. And being small. Not panting when I walk up the stairs.
Movement: Yeah, he moves all the time. Sometimes he totally spazzes out. Pretty crazy
Food cravings: Nothing really in particular. I just like to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, I've felt fine, which is such a blessing.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Heartburn. Yuck. Hate it. And it doesn't even matter what I eat, I always always always have heartburn afterwards now.
Belly button in or out?It's starting to poke out. It better stop doing that. I hate pokey out belly buttons.
Wedding rings on or off? It's currently on but it's starting to get tight. I probably need to switch it out for my fake ring.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody. I'm so cranky. Probably a combination of hormones/potty training/lack of sleep. I honestly feel bad for Jordan right now. And Logan too.
Looking forward to: We are taking a tour of the hospital on Tuesday, and that should be good. I'm excited to see it, because there was only one hospital to deliver at in Albany and it was ranked one of the worst hospitals in the US. Also Mike and Laurie are coming to visit next week, which will be really fun (and hopefully make time go a little faster!).

1 comment:
I'm SO sorry you can't sleep, and I'm SO excited about Parker coming! Parker, will you wait till Grandma comes or will you arrive first?
Post a Comment