How far along? 32 weeks
How big is the baby? About 17 inches long, according to my tracker, and weighs between 3-5 lbs.
Total weight gain: I'm not sure. Quite a bit. At least 20 by this point.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is not so great. Baby is huge and is always pushing on something. He likes to stick his feet in my ribs and it's so uncomfortable! Also I'm going to the bathroom at least every 2 hours. The first hour though I'm getting up every 15 minutes. I keep telling myself that sleep will be much worse with a newborn, so enjoy it, but it's just so uncomfortable!
Best moment this week: We moved and finished unpacking! It feels so great to be here. Also I'm loving being right by the pool. The weightless feeling is the BEST.
Miss anything? Being small. And walking without waddling.
Movement: Yep, he's just pushing against me constantly now.
Food cravings: Sugar. I want to eat sugar ALL THE TIME. I am trying to not have sugar every other day now, though, because I think I was really overdoing it. Also I just always want to eat. I'm so hungry!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, I've felt fine, which is such a blessing.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Heartburn. Yuck. Hate it.
Belly button in or out?It's kind of flat now? Weird. It better stay in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! But tired.
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment next Thursday. Hopefully I like him. I miss my doctor in Provo, he was great. Oh and having insurance. Ever since we got to AZ I haven't had insurance, but it should start up again on Monday.

1 comment:
You look great!!
Post a Comment