Sunday, August 28, 2016

Family Pictures August 2016

We had pictures taken at FotoFly home while we were in Utah because I had a 50% off coupon from when Logan had done some modelling for them for a training session. I knew that Parker was too old now to do the "real" newborn pictures, but I really wanted to have some professional family pictures done with the four of us. Our photographer was great and they all turned out so perfect! I love them all so much. 


Logan had been in a really bad mood before we got there but as soon as we were there he perked right up and gave us the best smiles! Parker was really good too.


All of these pictures of my boys are just so tender!






Love the face that Parker made in this one!



I just love my two boys! But they look nothing alike!


Parker was totally crying during this one but it's still precious.


She had us stand in the street for this one, which I thought was so weird, but then it turned out really cute.


I think this is my favorite picture.


Jordan and I were both sad the photographer cut off Parker's hair spike in his pictures. I just feel like it's such a big part of him! Haha.


Love this one.



Oh that little tongue.



He's such a strong little guy.


I love this picture of my guys.




I wish we'd gotten one of me with both of the boys, but I forgot. Oh well! I do like this one of Parker and me.




4 comments:

Robynn said...

I LOVE them ALL!! What a great job your photographer did of capturing your wonderful family. Thanks for sharing! SLY Auntie Rob

RyRy said...

Seriously love these pics. The ones of Logan holding Parker are just too cute! What a cute family! I'm also in love with your brown hair, such a good color on you.

Laurie said...

I LOVED getting to be there and watch it all happen. Such a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love how the photographer captured the boys' personalities! How I love this family!