A lot has happened to our house since I last updated! When I checked in on it around August 10, they had taped and mudded the walls.
Here's Logan in the garage.
The family room.
The loft.
I think this is in the master bedroom.
After that nothing happened and we went on our trip to Utah. On Wednesday (August 24) after we got back, and I was feeling pretty down about all the crappy things that were happening, Jordan sent me some fun pictures of the house! I was so excited to see progress being made!
The stair railing was in, the doors were all in, the closet shelving was in, the walls had been textured, and the baseboards were in.
This is Logan's closet.
Master closet shelving.
Oh, and they were working on the stucco on the exterior.
And on Sunday, August 28, I was more than thrilled when I walked in and saw that our cabinets had been installed! And they looked beautiful.
Here's the guest bath.
My gorgeous kitchen. Look at all those cabinets! Woot woot!
Yay!
The kitchen island.
Kids bathroom
Master bath
They had also finished stuccoing the outside of the house and taken down the scaffolding. It still needs to be painted though.
On Tuesday I stopped by, even though I really didn't think anything would have been done. But the garage door had been installed! Very cool! I didn't get to see it down yet though.
The A/C unit was put in. Very important in Arizona.
Also, all the bathroom countertops were installed! So exciting!
We were waiting on pins and needles this week because we were supposed to hear if we were going to be able to close on our house in October--and we got word this morning that we are going to be able to close on October 20th! Happy day! I can't wait to be in that home!



















1 comment:
So many changes for your cute family! New baby, new car, new house. Congrats, you guys! The house looks great.
Post a Comment