Friday, August 5, 2016

Logan Starts Preschool

I had originally found a preschool a couple months ago, but with all the baby stuff happening I forgot to ever send in my check to reserve my spot. So when I emailed the teacher halfway through July, she informed me (very nicely) that my spot had been filled. I was so disappointed and I felt like I had let Logan down, because he was SO looking forward to going to school!

Fortunately, last week on Facebook I found a lady who taught preschool in the neighborhood next to the Bridges (where our house is being built). She originally told me her class was full, but she ended up opening an afternoon class. That wasn't ideal, since Logan would have to miss his nap, but I figured since it was only two days a week, the benefits won over. So on August 2nd, Logan started school!


We only had enough time to snap a coupe of pictures because it was starting to sprinkle! 
The preschool is an in-home preschool and his teacher's name is Miss Allison. There are three other girls in his class and no boys! I'm hoping some boys will join in soon. He goes Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 2:30.


He has really enjoyed the two days he's gone so far. He ran in without a look back! He's such a social kid, I knew he would love interacting with other kids on a regular basis (rather than just being with me all the time). He also is learning to hold a pencil, which he's never done before! 

When I took this picture on Thursday, he was starting to not feel great. You can tell by his eyes! But he's really proud of his "papers."


Way to go Logan, we can't wait to see what you learn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that sweet, school boy! So proud of him! ❤️

RyRy said...

Cute! What a big boy!