Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Guess who's coming!


Scout is coming to Utah! I am unbelievably excited.

I decided that he needed to come a few weeks ago, and Jordan was nice enough to agree. I've been busy making arrangements--I had to find a place for him to live, get a plane ticket to fly home so I can help Dad drive him back, and find a free horse to go live with Dobbin, since poor Dobbin will be all alone.

I know, you are all thinking that this is a ridiculous financial decision. But we are putting him in a pasture, and pulling his shoes, and we're finding someone to half lease him (they will pay half of his costs). And I am paying for it out of my puppy fund. Bye bye, puppy.

But it's totally worth it. Scout makes me so happy, and he hasn't lived with me in three years. It is going to be great!

He's coming April 21--only 43 days away!

No comments: