Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Surprise Visit


I am spoiled.

Today Jordan came to LDS Living (while I was doing an interview) and brought me flowers. They were wrapped up in pretty pink paper and ribbon. I was so surprised and flustered I practically ruined the interview. He sat there and waited for me while I finished, though.

I guess he had special ordered these awesome roses (and beautiful lilies!) for me last week! For no reason whatsoever! They are called crazy roses, and boy are they awesome.


After he left, everyone was like, "What's the occasion?"
And I said, "There isn't one!"
All the women said, "He makes our husbands look bad."

He really is the sweetest best husband I could ever have.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun to get such beautiful flowers!!!! You are the sweetest wife ever, I'm sure that's why he did it!!!!

RyRy said...

That's very sweet. ;)