Monday, June 20, 2011

Blessings in Albany

We found out last Friday that we will be staying in Albany for another three or four years. Yay! For FHE last night we made a list of the great things about staying here.

1. We have awesome friends here. The Scotts, the Browns, the Sauls, the Koyles, and the Auchs, just to name a few. You guys are SO awesome.

2. I have a job lined up for August--I'm going to teach preschool.

3. I enjoy my calling as Primary secretary.

4. We know everyone in the ward.

5. Jordan works with great people in a great office.

6. I found a place for Scout to live that's really cheap. And has a huge jumping arena.

7. We are really close to Florida. I love Pensacola and want to go down to Orlando again soon.

8. We love Zaxby's. Yum.

9. We might BUY A HOUSE! Wow.

10. Even though we miss our families, we enjoy being on our own and having an adventure in the South.

I'm too lazy to write down more of the blessings, but there are lots. We're grateful for this opportunity. And if anyone wants to come see the South, you're invited!

2 comments:

RyRy said...

Good for you guys!
Congrats!

I would love to take a southern trip...maybe once I get a job I'll come visit?? ;p

Laurie said...

Although we would LOVE to have you closer to home, we can see why you love being where you are. I am so glad we had a chance to come and visit you, it makes me happy knowing what great friends you have there, and when you are away from home, your friends are your family.