Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mike and Laurie come to visit!

Jordan's parents were nice enough to drive the thousands of miles all the way to Georgia! They stopped in Texas to see family, and then went to New Orleans, and then came to Albany!

Albany isn't very exciting, so we took them to Savannah and had a great time! We saw the sights and went to the beach. I'm so lucky to have such great in-laws!

I wish I'd taken more pictures while Mike and Laurie were here--but Laurie took a lot of pictures so I'll just have to borrow them later.

Jordan and I in front of the fountain at Forsyth Park.


Mike and Laurie at the fountain.


Jordan called this a duck. Ha ha.


We found this pretty magnolia flower in a tree...


Look how enormous it is!


I found this awesome hat in a gift shop.


Here's the lighthouse on Tybee Island. It was pretty cool!


Thanks for coming to visit us! Anyone is welcome, any time!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for all the fun!!! We loved visiting the two of you and seeing beautiful Georgia.