I haven't done one of these in a while but just so you know I have been couponing this whole time. I did kind of take a break the last three weeks because we have been so so so busy, and it was kind of nice to not have to worry about it, but now I'm back at it. Yesterday I did my CVS shopping and got $24 worth of stuff for $1.17 and then $8 extrabucks to spend next time. My Publix trip went pretty well too! Mostly snacky stuff was on sale but the pasta was free and I'm excited to try the frozen Macaroni Grill dinner.
Total before coupons: $109.01
Total after coupons: $50.16
Favorites for the week: Free pasta, of course. The Decadent Brownies by Duncan Hines for 89 cents (they look soooo yummy). And Goldfish crackers and grahams for 50 cents. Oh and the Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce for 74 cents.
But the price on milk is killing me. I think Jordan and I need to buy our own cow. Since we've moved to GA it's gone from $3.20 to $3.75 and this week it was $3.85...goo. I drink too much milk for that.
1 comment:
It looks like you got some sweet deals again this week!!!!
Post a Comment