My addiction is back, with a vengence.
I blame Kristi, by the way. I think the third (?) night I was in Albany was the night of last year's Bachelorette season finale. Me and Lexi (squatters for the first time) were staying at her apartment. She invited Megan over for the finale and I watched too. I hadn't even seen the season and I was hooked.
Anyway, I watched Brad Womack be The Bachelor again, and followed him and Emily even after the show (yes, I'm embarrassed), and I watched Ashley be The Bachelorette. Her season ended on Monday and we had a fun Bachelorette party at Melissa's house to see who got the final rose.
I was thrilled that it was JP. He was darling and Ben was lame (except that he lives in Sonoma, CA. I LOVE Sonoma). Ben made me want to wash my hair, and he never showed any sort of emotion at all. JP was darling and his proposal was so cute and the ring was soooo gorgeous. I think all us woman at the party were kind of looking at our rings like, "Dang, I want a $100,000 ring!" Also, I was thinking how I would really enjoy it if Jordan would redo our proposal in Fiji. I would be okay with that (for those of you who don't remember, our proposal was in my sister Michelle's messy bedroom with Brett and Missy knocking on the door to get in).
I'm not quite sure why I'm putting this on my blog, except that The Bachelorette has been a huge part of my life for the last couple months (ha ha) so I feel that it needs to be mentioned. Thank you Kristi, for getting me back into this show, and you're welcome Jaylene for getting you hooked :)
![]() |
| The world's most perfect proposal |
On to Bachelor Pad!

3 comments:
That is hilarious! I love the Bachelor! Can't wait to see you in a few days! LYLani
woohoo- apt 55!
Oh man! Every time people ask me how Steve asked me to marry him, I sigh all bored-like and say, "It was a temple propo." haha! Both our husbands need some do-overs!
Post a Comment