Monday, March 12, 2012

The Craftiness Continues

Pinterest has really fueled my not-so-crafty soul lately.

This was my project for today:


Didn't it turn out cute? I think Jordan might hate it a little tiny bit...he said, "I like the letters." Ha ha ha.

I took a picture of Lexi then made it all dark like this and cut out the outline. She's so adorable.



This is a menu board I made a couple months ago off of Pinterest. Isn't it adorable? The little boxes hold all my menu ideas and it makes it really easy to plan out my week of food. Which is very important.


I think I did a pretty good job!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Love it. I need four: I love my dog, I love my horse, I love my cat, I love my cat! I could decorate a whole room! ;)

Laurie said...

I need to be better at doing menus like you and Krista. I have gotten pretty boring!!! That is really fun.