Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cute Lil' Garden

I have wanted my own blackberry bushes for ages. We always had blackberries growing up and Mom made an amazing blackberry pie. There's nothing like fresh blackberries. Mmmm...

So even though they take 2 years to produce fruit I convinced Jordan to buy some for me. :)


Did you know you can take your dog to Lowe's? How awesome is that! Except everyone thought she was wearing a muzzle :( It's JUST A HALTI!

We actually ran into one of my preschool kids. He was a little scared of Lexi. I don't blame him, she's terrifying.


I'm so friendly it's SCARY!

And then we planted our little garden! We had these awesome garden boxes that the previous owners had put in so we obviously had to use them.

All my cute little squash plants.

Here's Lexi in front of the tomatoes.



Funny story...I called my dad (because my dad is an expert on all things outdoors) and asked, how many tomato plants to you guys usually plant?

Dad: Two or three. And that's plenty. Why, how many did you get?

Me: Um...eight?

Dad: Well...you're probably good.

Whoops. Teehee. We're going to give them away. We just ended up planting two.

The little cluster of plants in the front are the leftovers we are giving away. We went WAY overboard.
Also, in the back left we planted onions. Fun!

It was such a gorgeous day! It was perfect weather. I loved it and I loved being with Jordan again! I missed him so much.

I am so excited about our garden and I really hope it grows! Eeeeee!

No comments: