It was sooo fun to have some visitors! We had a great time. Jordan and I went to pick them up in Atlanta and while we were there we visited the Georgia Aquarium! It was SO cool.
They had these huge whale sharks that were 25 feet long. They were amazing.
Jordan and I in front of the awesome aquarium.
Grandma and Grandpa. They are so awesome.
I loved the penguins! Grandma bought me a cute penguin shirt. It was so sweet.
When we came home I was very proud to show off my cute house. Grandma and Grandpa thought it was cute too!
We took lots of fun walks around our neighborhood and even went to the turtle park. Lexi absolutely loved having them there because they took her on walks and spoiled her rotten.
I hope they had a great time! I know we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment