Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break in Utah

Jordan and I just got back from spring break in Utah.We had so much fun that I barely took any pictures, but fortunately Jordan's mom took a bunch. If you'd like to see the more extended version of our trip, check out here blog here. But here are the few pictures we managed to take on our trip.

Here's Jordan and Aida hanging out during conference.



Libbie and I at Laurie's house.



 


Jordan and I spent the night at Krista's new house in Heber one night. It was so cute! After Hailey got home from kindergarten we all went out to eat at Dairy Keen.




Me and Hailey and Aida

 

Jordan reads Abbie a story. Fancy Nancy rocks!


We also spent the night over at Jamie and Emily's house. Here I am with Abbie.


 

Here Molly, Abbie, and I were making silly faces.

 

I got to see my little brother Matt. Yes, he's enormous. Jordan and I took him out to lunch. He drove and it was possibly the most terrifying drive of my life.

 

He had made banana bread before we got there and I had to take a picture. I thought he lived off of ramen noodles. I guess I was wrong.

No, I didn't eat any.

On Friday while we were there Josh (Jordan's brother) and his wife Merijane's baby was born. On  Saturday we got to go visit baby Gabbie. She is so cute!





We had a lot of fun with Jordan's family, but it's nice to be at home. I missed Lexi pup a lot. And our garden got HUGE while we were gone. Our squash have basically taken over the world.


Apparently you are supposed to plant them 3 feet apart, not 3 inches. Oops.




2 comments:

Meags said...

Thanks for the visit! Hope catching your flight back wasn't as CRAZY! Haha. Let's do it again--soon! XOXO

RyRy said...

sounds like a good trip! Meags told me she got to meet up with you!