Friday, April 27, 2012

Ruffle Pillows!

When I was in Utah a few weeks ago, my cute mother-in-law Laurie showed all of us daughters-in-law how to make adorable ruffle pillows! They are so easy that even I could do it! Ha ha!

I had to take mine home all flat so they would fit in my suitcase.



Finally on Tuesday I had the time to go buy some pillow stuffing and I stuffed and handsewed them while I was watching Hulu. They turned out SO cute! I am just thrilled with how they turned out! They just make the whole family room so much cuter.




After I made the cream one I had to make another one
and I just LOVE this green fabric!

They look so good with my recovered lamp shade!
Laurie is bringing me my very own sewing machine when she and Mike come to visit in June and I'm so excited! My house is going to be covered in ruffle pillows.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your living room looks so beautiful!!!! I love the pillows, you are a great student, such a quick learner!!!! I wish all my Jr. high kids were as awesome as you at listening and following directions!
Can't wait to come and see it in person. Your lamp is darling too!!!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Cute, cute! Although, I don't think our place could hold another decorative pillow... :)

Marcie said...

These pillows are beautiful and your living room is lovely! I can't wait until we pick out fabric for mine!