Sunday, November 10, 2013

Jordan's Big Test

Guess who passed his FDIC Commissioning Exam?

This guy!

(The one driving the lawnmower, not the other one)

This is a HUGE accomplishment and we are so proud of Jordan! This was a big test that, if you fail after 3 tries, you get fired. So it was kind of a big deal. He spent the last three months studying, which was hard on all of us! He would stay out every night when he was out of town so he could study and not be distracted by Logan and I.

He drove down to Valdosta on Thursday since he had to be there for the test in the morning. Friday morning, Kristi kept me company while I was waiting to hear the results (I'd done the same while her husband Derek took the test a month ago). We made some awesome mesh wreaths that I will blog about after we've finished them.

It was all worth it, though, because Jordan passed with flying colors! Yippee!

He stopped on the way home to get me some beautiful flowers "for being a single mom for a couple months."



We went out to Longhorn Steakhouse that night to celebrate. I was nervous about taking Logan since he's usually pretty cranky in the evening, but he did really good!

Not the best picture of Logan. He was kind of out of it.

Don't you love his little sweater? It's adorable!


Great job Jordan! Congrats!