Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I know what I am very most thankful for this year! I'm so blessed to have this little guy in my life.


As is typical on Thanksgiving, we spent all day getting ready for 15 minutes of eating. Logan was very helpful in making the artichoke dip.


We had the Browns over and Kristi and I split up all the cooking. We each made a turkey (we both wanted lots of leftovers), and I did stuffing, potatoes, artichoke dip, green bean casserole, and apple and chocolate pie. Kristi made her amazing yams, a meatball appetizer, corn, rolls, pumpkin pie, and brought drinks. It was a delicious feast!

Here's Brinley with the appetizers.



Jordan fried our turkey and I'm pretty sure it was the best turkey I've ever had. It was amazingly good.

Don't you love how it looks like Lexi's going to jump up and grab it?

Here's our men carving the turkeys!


Allie enjoys some rolls in the bumbo.


Mike and Laurie sitting down to dinner.


Jordan and I (Logan was taking a nap) 


Lexi cleaned up the floor when Allie was done.


After dinner we went outside to wait a bit before dessert.


Brinley decided to do some doggie agility.


Logan woke up and had some yummy apple sauce while the rest of us had pie. Don't ask me why, out of all Logan's adorable bibs, Jordan decided to put on his Halloween one for Thanksgiving.


Our decadent assortment of pie.


It was such a nice Thanksgiving and we were so glad to spend it with Jordan's parents and our good friends. We have so much to be grateful for!







No comments: