One of my most FAVORITE things about the new house is that I have my own craft room! It's awesome. It even has a baby gate to keep Logan out. I should take some pictures soon.
Anyway, I've gotten back into business--I reopened my Etsy shop and started putting out new products. I'd been getting new designs all summer so it was pretty crazy trying to get them all done (I still haven't made all of them!)
Anyway, here are just SOMEof the cute things I've made in the past month.
Toothless the Dragon Mask
Non paper doll Bedtime Set
Spider Masks
Halloween Buckets
Strawberry Shortcake Doll
Football Burp Cloths (this was an Etsy order)
School Spirit Headbands
My Little Pony masks (LOVE these)
A Pleasant Grove Eagles set for a baby shower my mom was going to for a school coworker.
I've been really encouraged that I've been getting quite a few orders through Etsy and my Facebook page. It was so slow in the spring but now it's picking up so YAY! It's certainly keeping me busy. Also, I've been accepted to a craft fair in Springville in two weeks, so I have a lot to do to get ready for that! Wish me luck!






1 comment:
What fun things you are making! I love them all, but especially all the non paper dolls, soooo cute!
Post a Comment