I've been a really bad blogger lately. I've been so busy and for some reason Logan is asleep still at 7. I had a bad dream so I've been up for 40 minutes. So here's a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to.
I got Logan some alphabet magnets to play with while I do dishes, but all he wants to do is chuck them down the stairs. He has gotten better at entertaining himself for a few minutes so I can clean, though.
Playing with my pots and pans is always a fun option.
I discovered my love of snack pack puddings. We bought a huge thing of them from Costco. They are great.
Logan and I went to the library for baby time a couple weeks ago. It was fun and the library has the most awesome train table. It's a really nice library.
Logan spends all day hugging Lexi. She deals with it. The other day I turned around and she was laying on her bed and he was laying on top of her. Poor dog. Sometimes he tries to hit her because he thinks it's funny. I try to stop him but usually I can't and Lexi has to go outside so she thinks she's in trouble even though I'm protecting her. *sigh*
I've been trying to get out of the house and make friends. so we've been to several MBASA (MBA Spouse Association) activities. I went to the opening social and book club, and Logan and I have been to two park playdates. One of them was superhero themed. Logan didn't have any superhero clothes so I made him a Batman shirt with detachable cape. This was the only picture of him on the superhero thing. He wasn't very cooperative.
My cousin Linsey came to visit a couple weeks ago and we got to meet her daughter Hailey. She is SO cute and tiny. Picking her up was like picking up nothing.
Krista let me borrow some of her stuff so we met up in American Fork, fortunately right by a Rocky Mountain Candy Factory. We bought the kids chocolate covered pretzels. Logan did excellent work with his.
Sophie stayed impressively clean.
More of Lexi and Logan. This day he just decided to go and sit in between her paws.
We are right down the street from a cute store called Reams and we go grocery shopping there every week. They have some carts that have cars attached and Logan just loves them.
We got together with a few of the MBA wives that live in Springville and went to the splash pad. It was crazy awesome. I wish I'd taken more pictures and I wish they hadn't closed it last Saturday :( I mean, it's still hot!
Logan loves to climb in the dishwasher. I'm not such a huge fan.
Here we are at talk like a pirate day at Krispie Kreme! We still have all our pirate garb from last Halloween. Sadly, Logan's pirate pants didn't fit (he was 4 months old then) but his vest and bandana still worked!
Logan is learning to feed himself with a spoon. It's an extremely messy process and I only let him do it if I have a lot of time in the morning to give him a bath.
Yesterday we went to the zoo with Elycia and her kids and some of her friends. It was fun! They have a fun splash pad too.
Here's Logan with the twins.
Watching for seals.
When the seal actually came, though, he got a little scared and ran!
Anyway. That's pretty much what we've been up to. Jordan's not in most the pictures because he's not around much. He goes to school from 7:30-5:30, then comes home, eats dinner, and then does homework until like 11. Also, last weekend he was in Atlanta for the internship conference and this weekend he's in Philadelphia. MBA life is harder than I thought. Hopefully we adjust to it soon!
























4 comments:
Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Do you like MBASA?
I wish I was there to share in the fun! I love this post and I love you!
OHHHHH I loved all the pictures! Be sure to thank Logan for sleeping in so you had time to blog! You are the best!
I love these pictures! I love that darling boy and cute puppy! And you and Jordan too!
Post a Comment