Jordan started the MBA orientation a few days after we got home from Disneyland. We of course had to take a first day of school picture.
He's doing great and we're SO proud of him!
During the second week, I went to a lot of MBASA (MBA Spouse Association) activities, where they told us how much we wouldn't be seeing our husbands for the next two years. So pretty much how the last four years have been, only he'll actually come home every night. So it will be better!
During that first week of orientation, Krista and I were both homeless, so we decided to start to work on my Halloween costume! It took a couple days but we got the dress done.
I never could have done it without Krista's pattern-reading skills!
Logan and Sophie were very nice while we were sewing.
I added the embroidery (skirt still needs to be embroidered) and we still have to do the cape. But it's awesome! Yay!





1 comment:
So fun! the embroidery is awesome!
Post a Comment