Sunday, September 7, 2014

Disneyland Extravaganza 2014!

We have been insanely busy moving into our new place, so I haven't blogged in forever! So I'll be doing some quick blogging (mostly pictures) to catch up!

On August 7 we packed up and headed down to LA! It was finally time for our Disney trip, courtesy of Jordan's parents (thanks Mike and Laurie!)! We stayed in a really fun big house with all of Jordan's family.

On Saturday we went to the beach except Krista's family who was sick :( we missed them but still had a great time.







I had given all my sisters-in-law beach bags for their birthdays. They were so cute!



On Sunday we were able to go to the LA temple grounds with Krista and her family.



 I texted my friend Star who lives in LA and we were able to meet up with them for a few minutes at the visitors center.






We've taught Logan to throw his arms up when you ask him how big he is. It's really cute!


Finally it was Monday which meant...DISNEYLAND! Woot woot!

Here's Logan and I by the Mickey flowers.


And Cinderella's castle.


The first thing we did was go see Fawn and Tinkerbell. Sophie wouldn't stand by herself so Matt got to be in the picture too :)


Don't you love all their matching shirts? I totally made them. ;)


Tinkerbell was so cute and sweet. It was really fun to meet her.


The rest of the day was spent going on rides and just generally having an awesome time.

Here are all the rides Logan went on:

It's a Small World
Pirates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Haunted Mansion
Winnie the Pooh
Jungle Cruise
And probably some others I'm forgetting.

Jordan and I rode everything else. Space Mountain was amazing!


Here we are on It's a Small World. Logan really loved it, despite his face.



No one would stand in line with me to see Anna and Elsa (it was a two hour wait) but we got to see them in the parade and Logan and I were SO EXCITED. Probably one of my favorite parts of the day.


Here's Logan at Toon Town.



We stood in line to meet Mickey and it was totally worth it. Logan gave him a high five!



On Tuesday we hung around the house and swam and just had a good time. I didn't take any pictures. We did have the talent show that night, which was hilarious. I will need to put a video up of that.

Wednesday was California Adventure Day. I love California Adventure. That roller coaster you see in the back is super fun.


Logan fell asleep pretty much right when we got there after riding the Little Mermaid ride twice. 

At California Adventure Logan rode:

Golden Zephyr
King Triton's Carousel
Little Mermaid
Flik's Flying Ride
Heimleich's Train

Jordan and I rode everything else. My favorite ride here is California Screamin' (the roller coaster).


There was a splash pad in Bug's Life Land and Logan loved it. It was awesome because it was so hot.




We stayed pretty late and got up early and headed out. It was such a fun trip and we all had an amazing time! Logan certainly loves Disneyland...just like his mommy!



2 comments:

RyRy said...

Glad you guys had fun!

Laurie said...

That was such a fun vacation, one to remember for sure!!! Thanks for going with us!