How far along? 18 weeks 1 day
How big is the baby? The size of a pomegranate. Or 6 inches from head to rump. Whatever you prefer.
Total weight gain: I don't know, like 4ish pounds?
Maternity clothes? Yep, I finally had to break out the maternity jeans this week. Ugh. The first pair I wore the whole day I was like, this is torture. I hate this. But the next day I wore my pair from Motherhood Maternity and I was like this is GREAT. So yes. Brand does matter and paying $50 per pair of maternity jeans is totally and completely worth it.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: It's fine. I'm still at the point where I can sleep on my tummy/side and feel fine. I've been needing lots of naps though and if I don't get a nap I'm exhausted.
Best moment this week: Uhhh I don't know. Nothing has really happened in the past couple weeks. I'm more visibly pregnant now, so that's good. And I can definitely feel baby moving around pretty frequently.
Miss anything? Energy. I seriously lack energy. Logan and the baby drain it all out of me which is probably just going to be life as normal for the rest of forever.
Movement: Yep, he's moving!
Food cravings: Brussels sprouts! I'm totally obsessed. I have to eat them almost every day. They are SO GOOD. I also have been loving strawberries (but not loving the price of them. Yikes.). Also earlier this week I wanted a really awesome hamburger. I never got one, but it sounded amazing.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not in particular. I do still feel sick when I wake up for a while but it's not too bad.
Gender: Another BOY! Yay!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Tired. Hungry.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Hitting 20 weeks in two weeks! I'm so close to halfway. That will be a good feeling!

2 comments:
This is SO exciting! I have chills! I just can't wait to meet little Parker! By the way, I think you have the cutest baby bump!
Sooooo Thankful that everything is going GREAT!!! (and that you are finally feeling better) Hooray!
Post a Comment