Friday, February 26, 2016

20 Weeks with Baby #2

Yahoo, we made it halfway! This little guy is definitely a mover. He is STRONG for such a small guy! According to my ultrasound on Wednesday, he is 10 inches long and 13 oz, but I can certainly feel all 10 inches of him. The ultrasound looked great and everything is measuring perfectly. Baby Parker measured two days ahead which is not surprising, since Logan measured 2 weeks ahead all through the 3rd trimester.

Pregnancy has been going fine but I caught the stomach flu a couple days ago and it was horrible while being pregnant. Just so bad! But at least it was short lived. This picture was taken like a week ago. Trust me I do not look like this right now; haven't been out of pajamas (or my bed) in a couple of days.


How far along? 20 weeks 6 days
How big is the baby? The size of a paper airplane, according to my app, but paper airplanes vary quite a bit in size...but according to ultrasound 10 inches and 13 oz.
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. Yikes. That sounds really bad. I probably need to be better but honestly I feel like most of what I eat is fruit!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, every day now! 
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Sleep: It's okay. I am starting to get more uncomfortable. If I lay on one side too long my body starts to hurt so I have to flip over a lot. I know I'm going to start having charlie horses soon and that will be so fun.
Best moment this week: I hit the halfway point! Hurrah! So excited for that. 
Miss anything? Still lacking energy. Also I wish I could eat sushi. It sounds sooo good. 
Movement: He pretty much moves all the time. He's a strong little one!
Food cravings: Still Brussels sprouts! And strawberries. I eat a lot of oranges. And pickles. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still sick right when I wake up. But it goes away in about an hour.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: I'm gaining weight and I'm always hungry. Oh and there's a baby kicking me all the time.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: I'm excited that I will hit viability (24 weeks) soon. It's a good feeling when you reach the point in pregnancy that your baby could survive if you went into labor. 

Here's a couple of pictures we got to take home from our ultrasound! Next appointment is March 21.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post! I'm just SO excited about baby Parker! Your bump is the cutest!