Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Newborn Pictures of Parker

I really, really wanted to get some newborn pictures done of Parker. But when I was looking for photographers in our area, I was shocked that it would cost $300+ to get photos done. Um, what? I don't have that kind of cash.

Fortunately, I do have a nice camera and access to Pinterest. There are tons of tutorials and suggestions about how to do a DIY newborn photoshoot, so after reading several and looking at a bunch of pictures, I decided to take some of my own!

These pictures were taken when he was 3 days old.







I think this one was probably my favorite.





I also wanted to get some family pictures, and Mom was here, so she was willing to take some pictures of us, even though she's never used a DSLR camera before. I think she did an awesome job! Parker was 6 days old when we took these.

My hair was a little crazy. But it was hard getting everyone dressed. Haha!



Grandma wanted some pictures of her with her grandsons as well. Isn't this one darling?


And of course we had to take some brother pictures as well!



 


I had really wanted to take the classic naked-on-the-tummy photo but I didn't get a chance until Parker was 10 days old. He peed all over when I was taking them but it was totally worth it.




I just really wanted to document all this great brown hair, because who knows how long it will last?


I don't ever want to be a newborn photographer, but I am glad I have these of my precious little guy!

3 comments:

Robynn said...

What a beautiful baby Parker is. I LOVE the pictures you took of him. Well Done! SLY auntie Rob

Unknown said...

Oh Honey, Parker's so beautiful and I miss him! I miss Logan too! The photo shoots were such fun! ❤️

RyRy said...

I'm so impressed with how your pics turned out. Nicely done!