Once he was talking to Parker and said, "Parker, I missed you when you were in Mommy's tummy!"
Sometimes if Parker is doing tummy time, Logan wants to join in. Parker seems to like tummy time more when Logan is entertaining him!
Logan is really nice to Parker when he is crying. He will give him his pacifier and he will usually burst out into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, or Rock a bye Baby. One time he was talking to Parker while he was crying and he said, "Don't worry, I am here and Mommy and Lexi and Robot."
He wants to hold Parker sometimes but gets bored of it pretty quickly.
But he often tells me, "Don't take Parker, he's my best friend!" if I'm trying to take Parker out of the room for a bath or something.
And if I'm taking a picture of Parker, Logan always wants to be included!
Whenever Parker wakes up from a nap in the crib, Logan wants to crawl
right in the crib with him. This is both terrifying and adorable. And that's why they have yet to take a nap in the same room at the same time.
He had also told me on numerous occasions that Parker looks like a fish. I guess because when you take the bottle away from him, he continues to make sucking movements for a bit, so he looks like a fish?
It is so fun to watch Logan as a big brother. I hope he will continue to love Parker always! And Parker is really patient and loving right back. I know they will have a strong bond and be such good friends!



1 comment:
Seriously the cutest!
Post a Comment