Thursday, July 14, 2016

Welcome to the World, Parker Gray!

Parker Gray Cline made his grand entrance at 2:18pm on July 7, 2016!


He weighed 9lbs 7oz and was 21 inches long. I was really surprised he was bigger than Logan (by 6oz) because I felt like I was a bit smaller this pregnancy. We are totally in love with his dark hair and sweet personality! I was super hoping for a dark haired baby this time so I'm hoping it will stay!


He was delivered at Banner Gateway Medical Center in Gilber, AZ, which was a super nice hospital and a totally different experience than when I delivered in Albany. I used Valley Women for Women OB and the doctor who delivered Parker was Dr. Mills.


We were able to come home after Parker was 24 hours old. It was really nice to be able to get home so quickly, especially because we were in the hospital for 3  1/2 days with Logan.

We are so grateful and glad to have this little man in our family!


1 comment:

Robynn said...

Welcome Little Parker! You are darling and we are oh so happy to have you in our Big Family. Congratulations Jordie, Jamie, Logan and Lexi! SLY Auntie Rob