Here's the little guy on our first full day home. He is in this cute little romper that Emily gave me at my baby shower. Thanks, Emily!
Logan wanted to go swimming, so we took Parker down to the pool and we hung out by the edge while Logan, Jordan, and my mom swam around a bit.
Poolside snuggles!
Mike and Laurie bought Logan this train table for his birthday but I suggested that we didn't put it together until Parker came so that he would have something AWESOME to distract him from the fact that a lot of attention was on the new baby. Jordan had a great time putting it together and Logan has had so much fun with it!
Another picture because...well...baby!
Snuggled up with dad before bed. I cannot believe how well Parker sleeps so far. The first ten days he woke up ONCE a night. It was amazing. He would go to sleep at 11 and wake up at 3, and then sleep from 4-7. It was amazing. The last couple nights he's woken twice, which is still way better than Logan did as a newborn, so I don't know if the amazing sleep will last but I'm sure enjoying it!
This was before Parker's first doctor's appointment! He weighed in at 9lbs 9oz, which is great. The doctor said he's in the 90 percentile for height and weight and is a very healthy guy!
On July 12, it was Chick Fil A Cow Appreciation Day! This was Logan's first outing as well, which is kind of funny. Anyway, the night before I had Logan paint his and Parker's cow shirts. He had so much fun doing it.
Jordan and I just wore black shirts with cow spots taped on. Note to self--next year use black duct tape spots or safety pin the spots on!
I couldn't get Logan to smile for a real picture. The place was totally packed!
Logan was so hungry but he played in the play place and built towers with Chick Fil A sauce while waiting for our food to come. He was really patient, and he did NOT want to leave!
I continued to get baby snuggles in as much as I could.
On July 14th, Parker was one week old! I couldn't believe it. I still had the outfit that Logan wore when he was one week old, so I dressed Parker in it. They look NOTHING alike! Jordan says people are going to think I had an affair. Haha! I didn't. Don't worry.
He looks like he's doing karate in this picture. Hi-yah!
This was a tender picture my mom took! I love it.
That night my dad got into town. I was so excited for him to meet Parker, especially because Parker is named for my dad (his middle name is Gray, my dad's name). Dad said he is a great namesake!
Jordan's aunt Lani happened to be in town for a work convention and she got to come over that evening to visit and see Parker as well. It was great to see her!
Happy first week, little man. You are sure loved!














1 comment:
What a wonderful first week! I'm so glad I was there!
Post a Comment