That's right. There IS no better way to celebrate!
Lucky Matt was the recipient of my favorite cupcake creation to date. Jordan was very helpful in making the cupcakes (chocolate, Matt's favorite) while I was at work so I could get right to decorating when I got home from work yesterday.
He sent me this picture while I was at work:
I mixed up some swampy green frosting when I got home by mixing green, red, and yellow food coloring. I covered all the cupcakes in scales.
Then I finished him up by adding his marshmallow/junior mint eyes, junior mint nose, banana runt claws, and chocolate cookie spines. Oh, and marshmallow teeth of course!
He was such a fun guy to look at. But I didn't want him to go stale before the party, so I bundled him up in a cupcake carrier/holder my mom got me for Christmas. I just LOVE it!
His eyeballs got a little squished in there, though. I don't think the people who made the container were counting on a cupcake croc going in there. I think Matt really liked his cake, though!
I did some dental work on him this morning and now his teeth are smaller. I think they look better.
Here's Matt blowing out the lit crocodile! I hope all your wishes come true!
6 comments:
Beautiful creation once again!
Can't believe our bro's are turning 19. Where does the time go!? ;p
WOWSERS!!!!! THat is the most amazing Crock Cake I have ever seen! I love your Blog!
SLY
Auntie Rob
So dang cute! You are so amazing! I want to be like you! LYLani
That Croc Cup Cake Cake was FAB! I wish I had one of those down in my kitchen, I have lots of boys who would LOVE that. Great Post and Blog.
Love,
Aunt Bonnie
That turned out absolutely amazing!!! What a lucky boy Matt is to have you for a sister!!!
I love the cute green background to go with the
crocodile, I've got to figure out how to change my Christmas one!!!
Post a Comment