Anyway, we're getting all settled in now, so I thought I would share some pictures. Our bedroom was kind of mess when I was taking the pictures, so I'll put pictures up when it's cleaner. And more interesting. Right now all it is is a bed, and a dresser which Jordan and I painted today.
So...here's the living room, with our wonderful painting and my cute pillows:
We got the TV stand for $12 off KSL. It was a pretty good find.
Here are my cute Valentine's Day decorations. I bought that cupcake cookie jar today with a gift card my brother Matt gave me. I just thought it was the cutest thing!
Here's our kitchen. The only problem with it is that there's not much counter space, but use the table if we need to.
There's a lot of space though. We like that!
We'll skip the bathroom. It's just a small bathroom. Nothing too awesome. Here's our second bedroom, which we've turned into a little office.
Today our project was taking our niece Molly's white and purple dresser and turning it into some nice grown-up furniture for us, even if it is small. We don't have any furniture other than our bed in there, and it's been kind of a pain having nowhere to put clothes that you don't hang up, like pajamas. Laurie offered us Molly's old dresser, and it was in pretty good shape although it's pretty small. But we painted it black and bought new knobs. It turned out so cute! Hurrah.
It's pretty fun being all on our own! OH! And we got a full size trash can! It's wonderful. I can put more than three things in there without it overflowing. It's great.
5 comments:
It looks lovely!
i like it! :D
I LOVE everything, your house is looking GREAT!!!I am so amazed at how cute that dresser turned out, you two are quite a team. We need a picture to show your new clock in the kitchen.
I forgot to mention, I LOVE the new background for your blog, very cute!!!
Your new apartment looks so, so cute! Oh, I wish I were there to visit you every day. You are Jordan are doing a great job decorating. I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment