Thursday, April 1, 2010
I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go
Jordan's job search has taken a surprisingly happy turn for the better in the last couple weeks. I hope I'm not jinxing it by telling you all about it, but I feel like I need to blog about it because I really feel like one of these is going to work out!
Right now Jordan's up at his second interview with Discover. He's going to do great! That job is based in West Valley, Utah.
Next Tuesday Jordan leaves for Washington, DC. Hopefully he won't get stuck out there again. That interview is for a job in Albany, Georgia. I've never been to the South. It would be an adventure!
Yesterday Jordan took a skills test for a job in Madison, Wisconsin. If he passes he'll be flown out there for a second interview. I have mixed feelings about Wisconsin. It's freezing over there. Mom's from Michigan and she says I'll hate it. But if that's where we need to be, so be it!"
Jordan also just took a personality test for Windor Farms, a management job also in West Valley, Utah. They said they're going to continue with the interview process next week.
Anyway, it's very exciting. I'm disappointed that none of the job possibilities are in California, but I can be patient. I'm very grateful that he's been given the opportunity to interview with these companies. I hope one of them works out. He's been working so hard!
In other news: My mom just bought a beautiful black mare, Lily, from my co-worker, who owns the most beautiful stallion I've ever seen in my life. I'm considering breeding Lily to the stallion before she goes to California (When Dad and I bring Scout out, he'll take Lily back with him). Anyway, I might be getting a baby horse! Kind of exciting. Here's the mare:
This is what the stallion will look like when he's older. Right now he's only 2 and I don't have any pictures of him:
We're going to talk to the vet today and see what he says. Exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
how exciting! =D congratulations! good luck with everything! p.s. so ry and i went to 'as you like it'--guess who we saw!!! =D
We saw it last night! Matt did a good job for having never been interested in acting whatsoever. But even though it was fake, it was hard watching him get beat up by Orlando.
Fantastic Jamie- I'm so excited for you and Jordan!
Good things are in store- keep your anxious blog readers posted with what happens! ;p
Jamie! That's all really great! Also - really funny - Calmann is going out to DC next week too! Maybe him and Jordan will run into each other.
Post a Comment