If you look closely at the top of the DVD case, you should notice something very strange.
Ah, yes. Did you see it?
Some of the other precious jewels are on the back. This edition of Lion King comes with Bouns Featuers (who knows what those are), a song called "Mornig Report," (I think a mornig is a creature that lives in the African safari?) and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" performed by Sir Eiton John (Elton's lesser-known cousin, I'm sure). Oh yes, it also includes "journeys that take you beyong the movie."
I knew I was in trouble when I notice the return address was from Hong Kong. Yikes. That's the last time I make an eBay purchase without reading the seller's entire profile.
4 comments:
haha. Priceless.
Quality!
love it!
Yup. It looks like you have a pirated DVD copy. Got to love those Hong Kong sellers...
Post a Comment