Monday, April 5, 2010

Rabbits and Eggs!

During conference on Saturday, I decided to multitask. I had bought all the stuff for Mom and the kids to make Easter cupcakes with me, but we were so busy it just never happened. So I decided to make the "Rabbit Hole" cupcakes during the Saturday morning session.

First I had to cover circus peanuts in white chocolate for the rabbit feet. The book called for white circus peanuts, but they apparently don't make those any more. Coating them was annoying and time consuming, but it was less expensive than special ordering them off the internet.


Then I covered my rabbit hole cupcakes in oreo crumbs. Yum!


I covered the remaining cupcakes with grass. This was very mindless and easy to do while paying attention to conference. Notice that the grass is multicolored!


Next I added some cute flower sprinkles and spiced jelly eggs!


Then I finished the rabbit holes by adding my white circus peanuts and a marshmallow tail covered in sprinkles.


I put them all together and they looked darling! We ate them and the Cline Easter dinner.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

They were just as delicious as they were cute! You are the queen of the cupcakes, and we are so lucky to have you in our family!!!