Monday, August 30, 2010

Albany apartment, take two

Just thought I would update with some pictures of our apartment since it is finally completely put together!

Here's our bedroom:


I'm going to hang some more stuff on the walls, but at least it's put together.


Here's our bathroom--also finally put together. I also need stuff for the walls in this room.


We swapped the couches in the living room and hung pictures.


So, we have another bathroom now, and I've been frantically figuring out how to decorate it in a way that Jordan won't hate it (I originally wanted to do it in purple, but he vetoed it). I spent last week in Montgomery buying all the stuff for the bathroom and I put it all up the second we got back on Friday. I was really excited and wouldn't let Jordan look until "the reveal," just like they do on HGTV. He was actually impressed.


Also still need stuff to go on the walls, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far!


I plan on making some fun cupcakes this week or next, so get excited!

2 comments:

RyRy said...

Looks great James!
very chic.
Good to see you are staying busy!

Laurie said...

You have done such a great job with your apartment! You might want to look for a job as an interior decorator! You have some skills!!!!