But a few years ago, I found out that there are tons of crazy people like me doing a sport called dog agility. It actually came from people needing entertainment during breaks in equestrian show jumping events. Along with jumps, dogs go through tunnels, weave through poles, and run over teeter totters. Ever since I've found out about it, I have wanted to do it.
One of the reasons we chose an Australian Shepherd is because they excel at agility because they are fast and smart. I am really excited to do agility with Lexi, especially since I don't have Scout to ride right now.
Here's an excellent example of an Australian Shepherd agility dog competing:
I bought this tunnel for Lexi while we were in Montgomery because puppies can't jump until they are a year old (groan). I was really, really excited to try it out when we got it.
We decided to just set up the tunnel without the collapsed tunnel to start out.
2 comments:
Lexi is one smart puppy for sure, and so cute too!!! Thanks for sharing the video, we miss you guys!!!
Look out agility champion, Lexi Cline is on her way! I can just imagine Lexi in a few years! So cute! Love you guys!
Post a Comment