Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Smart Puppy



I've been working on Lexi's tricks since all I do is hang out in our hotel all day, so I had Jordan document them today. Here are all her tricks so far other than "Go to bed," when she runs to her bed and lies down. We didn't bring her bed to the hotel, so we'll have to video that one next week.

The "paws up" trick is the beginning of "say your prayers." It will be really cute when it's finished!

3 comments:

Krista said...

you are impressive, do you think you could come train my kids? They could use some better listening skills lately. We'll get the webcam set up this weekend so we can chat.

Veronica C. said...

Um...she is amazing. Such a smart doggy!

Laurie said...

Wow, we must have the smartest grand pup around. I can't believe all the tricks she knows for such a tiny girl!!!1