She was not very excited about the idea.
She's so tiny when she's wet! She's such a fluffy thing I forget she's so small under that hair.
She finally got her wish and was let out of the bathtub, after many escape attempts.
She smelled lots better when we were done. So far she's been pretty well behaved in the Embassy Suites, although it's kind of a pain to take her up and down the elevator to go to the bathroom every hour. People are always friendly to me because of how cute she is, though.
When I get back to the hotel today (they give you free alchoholic beverages but not free internet--you have to pay $10 a day, so I'm at the library surrounded by delinquient youth) I'll take some pictures of the swankified lobby. Lots of waterfalls and a big glass elevator. Our room isn't that impressive because it's pet-friendly, but boy, the beds are comfy! The breakfast is fantastic too. Mmmm.
3 comments:
Man,I have been WAY behind on reading your blog! The apartment looks great and Lexi is adorable. We miss you guys!
What a cute and clean puppy you have. I'm glad you get to head home for a couple of days. Have a safe trip!
Lexi is darling--even soaking wet. You are so cute too! We all miss you!
Post a Comment