Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grillin' it up

We got a new toy!


Jordan and I have been thinking about getting a barbeque for a long time, and we finally did it! My dad is a barbeque master, and I want to become one, too. Besides, barbeque is so big in the south it seems like a sin to not have one.

We decided to start out easy with chesseburgers. I made up some yummy patties. Boy, were they delicious!


Lexi decided to come out onto "her" patio (she lives out there when she is being especially naughty) and see what all the fuss was all about. Boy, her ears do weird things sometimes.


We're looking forward to some yummy dinners in the future! Yay!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like fun. I like your new background.

We miss you guys!

RyRy said...

You make me smile.
Congrats on the newest addition to your family!
Enjoy!

Laurie said...

Can't wait to come for a visit and taste some of that good southern BBQ.

Marcie said...

Yum, Yum! I want that patty recipe!