Thursday, February 17, 2011

Contact Obstacles--YAY!

We've been in Perry, GA this week, and since we don't have a dog park in Albany, I made the drive up to Macon and checked out their dog park. Imagine my surprise when they had a full on agility course in the middle! My heart lept for joy. I was soooo excited. I know, I'm a dork.

Lexi has never done any of the contact obstacles before, and she rocked them like a pro, like she's done this a million times. I was so proud of her! A bit of brag--some of the other dog owners saw me doing it and brought their dogs over and they wouldn't even put their feet on it. I'm so glad that Lexi seems to have the talent and the desire to become an agility dog!

Anyway, check our my proof of how awesome my pup is! I'm so proud of her!

3 comments:

Robynn said...

Jamie, I'm not sure who I'm most proud of, Lexi or you or Jordie for the video taping. What a great family you Albany Clines are. Love you! Auntie Rob

Jamie Cline said...

Aw thanks Robynn! Fun fact--Jordan didn't video it, I just balanced the camera on obstacles for most of them and then an old guy taped our teeter totter. Isn't that funny? :)

Laurie said...

She is one amazing puppy!!!! How fun for you and Lexi that she enjoyed the park. How far is it from your house????