Each week, the lady at Southern Savers puts out a list of what is on sale at different stores and then it links you to different coupons to take the sale price down even further. It's awesome and addicting. However, I have not managed to spend less than $16 yet. I'm going to keep trying, though.
Today I went to Publix (It's like the southern version of Albertson's) and spent $26.60 (and saved $32.73) and got all this:
The last couple weeks I've done better. This week it seemed like all they had on sale was junk food. Usually it's stuff that's better for you, but since I'm in YW and like to bring the girls treats, I figured I might as well take advantage. I wasn't going to buy the ice cream bars, but Jordan saw them on the list and insisted. I'm excited to try the TGI Friday's Potato skins for dinner tonight. Yum!
I'm going to put one of these up every week because I want to keep track of how I'm doing with my couponing every week, so sorry if you get bored of them...
2 comments:
James,
that's way cool. I'm seriously impressed with your deals! I feel so ashamed buying things full priced now! haha.
And that's great that your in yw's- you'd be excellent at it I'm sure. You and all your camping skills. Just don't forget a flashlight at girls camp, or go camping when it's snowing or raining for that matter. ;p
What a lot of good treats you got, I LOVE saving more than I spent!!!!
Post a Comment