My husband is such a sweetie. I came home from Young Women's last night and found these on the table...
...and these in our room.
Earlier in the week I found the horse pictures at Hobby Lobby and I was soooo excited. I love them--it's really unusual to find any horse decor that isn't western themed, and I thought these were beautiful. And they were fifty percent off! I was so excited that I dragged Jordan over to Hobby Lobby when I picked him up from work yesterday.
Unfortunatly, the look on his face let me know that he didn't quite feel the same way about them as I did. I was bummed. Saaaaaaad Jamie.
I really, really didn't expect him to go back and get them later. Jordan is quite picky about home decor and usually will not buy anything that he doesn't really like. But I'm glad he made an exception :)
The are over our bed now but they are more of a hallway thing...but we don't have a hallway right now. Just letting you all know our bedroom will not be horse-themed...
Here are some close ups (mostly for my mom)
Thanks Jordan! I love you soooo much!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how thoughtful!
Are you in young womens?
@Ry: Yes, ma'am! I'm the ward YW camp director.
I love the pictures too! And what a sweet, thoughtful son-in-law I have. You are both amazing!
oh how sweet! what a good husband. and it looks really nice with the rest of your decor! =)
The pictures do look nice in your room! What a fun surprise, Jordan is a pretty sweet guy!
Post a Comment