Thursday, April 7, 2011

A dog is a pack animal, right?

When we went to Providence Canyon with Lexi a month ago, I was like, why am I carrying water for my dog? She should carry her own water...and mine, too. And since we're going camping this weekend, I convinced Jordan we should give Lexi her Easter present early.

Ta da!

Side note: She's getting a lot better at stand-stay

It came about an hour ago and she was fine with me putting it on her. I think Lexi just thinks everything is a game.

I'm so awesome!

I'm so excited that she gets to help us on our hikes now! It means I don't have to buy a fanny pack! A dog is much cuter than a fanny pack.

Here's a short video of Lexi walking in it in my messy apartment.

4 comments:

Robynn said...

I LOVED Lexi in her new camping backpack. How very fun! I wanted to let you know that your shower gift arrived today. You are so on the ball. Thank you for your kind ways. Love, Auntie rob

The Sauls Family said...

James is all about getting Lulu a backpack now! I guess we're "keeping up with the Clines". LOL

Marcie said...

We tried it with Uncle Rusty, but he wanted to eat the backpack!! Lexi, you're the best!

Laurie said...

Can't wait to hear how her first camping trip goes! She looks great in her new backpack. Hope you are having a fabulous time.